We found a house. It's located on the edge of the Thetford Forest. There are walking and biking trails all around us, and fortunately, the kids have a great backyard as well.
Gee willies! That's amazing! The house looks amazingly 'English'. Imagine that. Just curious how the long plane ride went. Obviously everyone survived. Although I am wondering why Dave isn't in the picture (sure you're going to say he took the picture...). We're looking forward to hearing all about the new life!
I love the house. I agree with Leslie that it looks very English. I'm glad that I can finally get on your blog because it wasn't working for me earlier. So how is everything going?
I don't know if you've heard yet but Marc and I are expecting numero tres sometime in May. We just found out a few weeks ago. Before long we'll be catching up with ya'll. Love ya!
4 comments:
Gee willies! That's amazing! The house looks amazingly 'English'. Imagine that. Just curious how the long plane ride went. Obviously everyone survived. Although I am wondering why Dave isn't in the picture (sure you're going to say he took the picture...). We're looking forward to hearing all about the new life!
When is our guest room available?
I love the house. I agree with Leslie that it looks very English. I'm glad that I can finally get on your blog because it wasn't working for me earlier. So how is everything going?
I don't know if you've heard yet but Marc and I are expecting numero tres sometime in May. We just found out a few weeks ago. Before long we'll be catching up with ya'll. Love ya!
PS- Did you get your new camera?
Post a Comment